Subject: Re: pc532 unused???
To: Phil Nelson <phil@steelhead.cs.wwu.edu>
From: Jordan K. Hubbard <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
List: port-pc532
Date: 09/22/1998 20:31:01
I can donate mine.  I'll readily admit that I'm doing absolutely
nothing with it now and, until we dusted it off to install NetBSD
1.3.1 on it one night just for giggles, it was the home for at least 3
spiders and a dust-bunny the size of a grapefruit.  I've since blown
it out and resurrected the machine, but it's still doing absolutely
nothing. :-)  Just let me know where you want it shipped to and I'll
box it up.

- Jordan