Subject: Re: [pkg] perl not working
To: Phil Budne <phil@ultimate.com>
From: None <paz@world.std.com>
List: port-pc532
Date: 06/30/1998 20:07:51
On Tue, 30 Jun 1998, Phil Budne wrote:

: I powered up the pc532 for the first time in over a month to try out
: the 60MHz OSC I had picked up at a Ham Radio flea market.  The boot
: seemed to go faster, and my favorite benchmark (my SNOBOL4 in C
: translating itself) ran a full 20% faster. I had my doubts it would
: work, given the number of chip substitutions I made when building my
: board!
:
: My '532 is a -25 and is running QUITE hot (over 100F by the thermistor
: I attached to one of my Handy Board's A/D inputs; Should I get fins or
: a fan for the CPU?

Let's scare up a fan - I'm sure we can jury-rig one from a pc to fit.

=paz=