Subject: Re: Release
To: None <>
From: Matthias Pfaller <>
List: port-pc532
Date: 06/10/1998 09:40:55
Julian Stacey wrote:
> Hi Matthias
> cc port-pc532@NetBSD.ORG
> > I'm sorry that I forgot to announce this here. I connected DUMMY (my
> > second pc532) to the net here at marco=20
> Was that [current box] just on your internal net ? or is it live on the=
> internet ?

That was live on the internet, but it was not part of our internal
network. As soon as I the XForms binaries, I disconnected the machine
and restored the original configuration of our firewall. Connections
to the machine were only allowed from T.C. Zhao machine.

Matthias Pfaller                            Software Entwicklung
marco Systemanalyse und Entwicklung GmbH    Tel   +49 8131 5161-41
Hans-B=F6ckler-Str. 2, D 85221 Dachau         Fax   +49 8131 5161-66                        Email