Subject: Re: Release
To: None <jhs@muc.de>
From: Matthias Pfaller <leo@dachau.marco.de>
List: port-pc532
Date: 06/10/1998 09:40:55
Julian Stacey wrote:
> Hi Matthias
> cc port-pc532@NetBSD.ORG
>=20
> > I'm sorry that I forgot to announce this here. I connected DUMMY (my
> > second pc532) to the net here at marco=20
>=20
> Was that [current box] just on your internal net ? or is it live on the=
=20
> internet ?

That was live on the internet, but it was not part of our internal
network. As soon as I the XForms binaries, I disconnected the machine
and restored the original configuration of our firewall. Connections
to the machine were only allowed from T.C. Zhao machine.

Matthias
--=20
Matthias Pfaller                            Software Entwicklung
marco Systemanalyse und Entwicklung GmbH    Tel   +49 8131 5161-41
Hans-B=F6ckler-Str. 2, D 85221 Dachau         Fax   +49 8131 5161-66
http://www.marco.de/                        Email leo@dachau.marco.de