Subject: Re: PLIP driver
To: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-pc532
Date: 05/26/1998 13:50:04
On Tue, 26 May 1998, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

> > [ Question Re: PLIP driver for i386 port ]
>
> I'd consult Charles Hannum on any details of how the MI parts should
> work -- he's the guru for that stuff for the serial drivers, and
> probably would have ideas.

	Given that Martin Husemann has updated his port of the
	PLIP driver to be pretty much MI (including using bus_space)
	it would be great to know what issues are still outstanding
	before it could be imported into the tree...

	I would be great if someone able to make that judgement could
	comment.... Charles? :)

		David/absolute

         -=- They took away my irony, but they left my deceit  -=-