Subject: Re: xforms
To: Ian Dall <Ian.Dall@dsto.defence.gov.au>
From: Matthias Pfaller <leo@dachau.marco.de>
List: port-pc532
Date: 05/01/1998 11:08:55
Ian Dall wrote:
> To my amazement, I found a (binary) xforms distribution for
> netBSD-pc532. The source for xforms is not freely distributied, so I
> am curious: on whose machine was xforms built?

I'm sorry that I forgot to announce this here. I connected DUMMY (my
second pc532) to the net here at marco and convinced T.C. Zhao to
compile xforms for NetBSD/pc532. I just hadn't enough time to update
the makefile for the xforms port. I wanted to have xforms in order
to be able to use LyX. I think this is already in the ports collection
and just needs to get updated like the xforms port.

Matthias
--=20
Matthias Pfaller                            Software Entwicklung
marco Systemanalyse und Entwicklung GmbH    Tel   +49 8131 5161-41
Hans-B=F6ckler-Str. 2, D 85221 Dachau         Fax   +49 8131 5161-66
http://www.marco.de/                        Email leo@dachau.marco.de