Subject: Re: egcs available for pc532
To: None <port-pc532@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Matthias Pfaller <leo@klondike.dachau.marco.de>
List: port-pc532
Date: 04/25/1998 19:23:39
> I have rebuilt all the libraries and all the gnu part of the netbsd tree
> without problem. f77 and g++ I haven't tested.

I have rebuilt my full system and my kernel with egcs (my system is
current-980419). Everything seems to work fine. I haven't yet compiled
the new libstdc++ or libf2c because I don't have the sources on my
machine yet. Kernel compiles seem to take a good deal longer than
before. This might be a result of the shared /usr/lib/libcc1.so. Once I
have enough time to test static versions of egcs I'll post results.

Thank's to Ian - Matthias
--
Matthias Pfaller                            Software Entwicklung
marco Systemanalyse und Entwicklung GmbH    Tel   +49 8131 5161-41