Subject: Re: open PRs
To: Jon Buller <jonb@metronet.com>
From: None <paz@world.std.com>
List: port-pc532
Date: 09/26/1997 08:58:48
On Thu, 25 Sep 1997, Jon Buller wrote:

: Well, we have 2 open PRs against port-pc532...  Erik E. Fair thinks we

[snip]

: The other is Phil Nelson's PR about not being able to run 19200 on tty01
: and 38400 on tty00.  Was that just a problem with the old serial driver,
: or is that still a problem?  (I'd check right now real quick, but the
: only ports I have hooked up are in use, and I don't have any spare things
: to plug into the unused ports at the moment...)

[feature v. bug dept:]
I think Phil [B.] was looking into serial stuff with regards to one of
the newer DUART chips. Don't know if anyone else was interested in
running one of these, but I think it (23C932? I've really forgotten the
chip #) did 115 or 230 kb/s. Drop-in replacement?

On another note - if anyone else wants to run a Cabletron SCSI->Enet
adapter on their pc532, please drop me a line.

cheers -
=paz=
Philip Zimmermann
Boston