Subject: open PRs
To: None <port-pc532@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jon Buller <jonb@metronet.com>
List: port-pc532
Date: 09/25/1997 22:01:52
Well, we have 2 open PRs against port-pc532...  Erik E. Fair thinks we
need an intro(4) man page, and I'm inclined to agree.  In fact, I think
I wrote one but copying a sun page or some such.  It should be way back
in the archives, but I'd need to grab the whole archive before I could
grep it.  Is there a place to make change-requests about the web page,
or have I just missed seeing some feature that's already there.

Erik thinks it would be nice "to document which models of pc532 NetBSD
runs on" which I find a bit humorous, perhaps I'll send him a note about
that...  Could someone check if I really did write an intro(4) page way
back when?  If not, i'll see about cobbling one together.

The other is Phil Nelson's PR about not being able to run 19200 on tty01
and 38400 on tty00.  Was that just a problem with the old serial driver,
or is that still a problem?  (I'd check right now real quick, but the
only ports I have hooked up are in use, and I don't have any spare things
to plug into the unused ports at the moment...)

Just thinking that we could perhaps close both of those real quick before
1.3 comes out.

Jon Buller