Subject: Re: tty problems with Jan11 kernel
To: Jon Buller <jonb@metronet.com>
From: paz <paz@world.std.com>
List: port-pc532
Date: 01/20/1997 11:13:34
On Fri, 17 Jan 1997, Jon Buller wrote:

> paz <paz@world.std.com> wrote:
> >
> > If you need another boot eprom, I'd be happy to blast one for you. I have
> > copies of the ones Phil Budne uses.
>
> Well, that would be nice.  I've been running my console at 9600
> due to historical reasons. 8-) I wanted to change it to 19200 for

er, I can blast a 27C264 (or whatever it is...) which drops in to the
monitor socket, but that's about all! Phil B. had two versions which
varied only by the data rate it would talk to console at. I think one
version is 9600 bps, the other 38.4kbps. (Relying on bad memory cells
here...) So, if you need either or both, drop me a line.

cheers-
=paz=