Subject: pc532 NetBSD kernel debugger
To: None <port-pc532@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Phil Budne <budd@cs.bu.edu>
List: port-pc532
Date: 06/24/1996 02:18:00
I did some work on bringing up DDB under pc532 NetBSD this weekend.

Files in alpha.gnu.ai.mit.edu://budne/pc532/
	ddb.README (see below)
	ddb.tar.gz

ddb.README;

Here are pc532 machine-dependant files from NetBSD 1.2_ALPHA bashed to
compile and load under NetBSD.  SAVE YOUR ORIGINAL FILES!!  I hacked
away code that had no couterparts in the i386 versions of the files,
and I may have thrown good stuff away!

Things are in a pretty raw state, but I thought it might be useful to
someone at this point (or someone else might want to pick up the ball)!

Kernel hangs if booted with "-d", but I'm able to get to the debugger
if I place a call to Debugger() in cpu_startup().  The debugger should
be called on panic() in any case.

Single step works, Symbols don't work, but I never debugged the symbol
"exec()" function now!

-phil