Subject: New kernel ...
To: None <port-pc532@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Phil Nelson <phil@steelhead.cs.wwu.edu>
List: port-pc532
Date: 02/04/1996 21:00:04
I you are keeping up with -current, I recently checked in a lot of
changes from Matthias Pfaller.  It brings the pc532 port closer
to the i386 port in the area of the pmap and way a user process
in mapped into VM.  The changes will cause ps and other things
using libkvm to stop working well.

If you are using -current, you should reinstall /usr/include and
recompile and reinstall libkvm (and possibly libc) and any static
linked program using libkvm (ps, ???)

By the way, if any of your are currently working on something to
improve NetBSD/pc532, I'd like to know what you are doing so
we don't duplicate effort.

Have a good week!

--
Phil Nelson