Subject: Re: Space for X11 binaries
To: None <Ian.Dall@dsto.defence.gov.au>
From: Sverre Froyen <sverre@sst.nrel.gov>
List: port-pc532
Date: 01/23/1996 08:04:58
Ian.Dall@dsto.defence.gov.au writes:

> etorwi@etn.ericsson.se (Raymond A. Wiker (51482)) writes:
>
>   > 	ObPC532NetBSD II: Has anybody else tried Phil Budne's scn
>   > driver? I'm having trouble getting it to work with slip (keep getting
>   > "no route to host"). Could be I'm doing something wrong with
>   > handshaking/ttyflags. Hints? 115200 would be an improvement over 38400
>   > for running X...

I have been using Phil Budne's scn driver for a few months now.
I have not had any success with speeds higher than 38400, however.

> This duart has been in theoretical existance for a while, but I know
> now that at least the dip version really is available. Now I just need
> to find out where I can get a plcc version...

I too would be interested in testing this chip.

Sverre

--
Sverre Froyen (+1-303-384-6612; FAX: +1-303-384-6531)
NREL (National Renewable Energy Laboratory), Golden, CO 80401