Subject: Re: X11 binaries
To: None <Ian.Dall@dsto.defence.gov.au>
From: Julian H. Stacey <jhs@vector.jhs.local>
List: port-pc532
Date: 01/18/1996 18:00:38
Hi, Reference:
> From: Ian Dall <dall@hfrd.dsto.gov.au>
>
> Are X11 binaries for the pc532 available for ftp from somewhere?
>
> I don't need the server :-)

Ask Matthias.Pfaller: leo@dachau.marco.de
He built clients off of the X11 stuff
contained on a FreeBSD CD-ROM i sent him a while back.

He is bandwidth limited though, so if there's a load of stuff
he could post me a tape (at cheap Buechersendung tarif I suggest leo)
& I'd make it ftp'able.

In fact, you'll recall the fact that pc532 group never had a public archive
site of pc532 stuff was one of our drawbacks, way back, these days of course
for the main sys we have netbsd sources, but for all the other goodies we want,
there was no repository, so when jkh a while back said he'd lost all his
stuff, & could somebody please send him it, I created
	http://www.freebsd.org/~jhs/pc532
I'd happily create & place leo's gzipped x11 bins in
	http://www.freebsd.org/~jhs/pc532/x11
if it's requested ( & if jkh who's a www.freebsd.org host root person)
doesn't say "sorry, can't afford the space".

Julian
--
Julian H. Stacey	jhs@freebsd.org  	http://www.freebsd.org/~jhs/