Subject: Mount incompatability?
To: None <port-pc532@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ian Dall <dall@hfrd.dsto.gov.au>
List: port-pc532
Date: 12/06/1995 12:38:40
I upgraded to netbsd 1.1 and discovered that the new mount no longer
works with mach/lites and the old mount doesn't work with the new
netbsd. (The error is something like "operation not supported by device").
I presume the arguments to mount(2) have changed. Can anyone tell me how?

Also, I can use the boot loader to boot either netbsd or mach, but in either
case, when I eventually halt, I don't get the rom monitor prompt back
(I have to hit the reset button). Would this be an incompatability between
my version of the monitor and the boot loader, or is this the behaviour
with the older rom as well?

Ian