Subject: Re: Agh! Can someone send me a kermit or szrz binary for 1.1 ALPHA?
To: Jordan K. Hubbard <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
From: Dave Rand <dlr@daver.bungi.com>
List: port-pc532
Date: 11/03/1995 14:06:17
[In the message entitled "Agh!  Can someone send me a kermit or szrz binary for 1.1 ALPHA?" on Nov  3, 12:11, "Jordan K. Hubbard" writes:]
> The reason I've been so quiet lately is that I've spent the last 3 days
> trying to download the friggin' base.tar.gz image to the pc532 box!

Hmm.  Worked fine for me.  I didn't use download, though.  I *am*
using the serial ports at 38400, though (except for the
initial download, which I did at 19200).

For the initial download, I used a PC.  Perhaps you could grab a copy of
xmodem or zmodem, and try to compile that on the pc532 side?

--
Dave Rand
Internet: dlr@daver.bungi.com