Subject: Re: Well, I *wanted* to say that my pc532 lived!
To: Jordan K. Hubbard <jkh@time.CDROM.COM>
From: David Brownlee <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
List: port-pc532
Date: 10/11/1995 18:00:30
	(Irrelevant post follows)

	City university invested heavily into MG-1s - at one point I think
	we had 50 or more of the beasts... We still have 10 or so of them
	lurking around somewhere... incredible machine - full unix, window
	manager, compiler, man pages and room to spare on a 20Mb disk...

	Ahh - the 32016 at 8mhz.. definitely real computing inaction... :)
	Anyone want to port NetBSD to them? (ducks :)

		David/abs

 D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk (MIME) +44 171 477 8186  {post,host}master  (abs)
Network Analyst, UCS, City University, Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB.
        <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet mono.org >>>