Subject: Re: Does anyone have a pointer to the pc532 "toolchest"?
To: None <jkh@time.CDROM.COM>
From: Phil Nelson <phil@cs.wwu.edu>
List: port-pc532
Date: 10/11/1995 17:38:15
>You know, that collection of software we all poked around with back in
>early 91 that contained such things as the ROM monitor sources,
>Bruce's assembler, Dave's loader, and (this is the clincher for me
>right now) the sources for the download program.
>
>I've lost all of this, it seems, and now I kinda need it.  Would
>some kind soul have this stuff up for FTP someplace?

Just to let people know again, most of this stuff is available for
ftp at ftp://iceberg.cs.wwu.edu:/pub/{pc532,phil}.  There is a lot
of trash there, so it may take some time to find something you might
want, but most of the old bits are still there.  (There may be some
"bit rot", but just ignore the smell :)

--
Phil Nelson
e-mail: phil@cs.wwu.edu