Subject: Re: Well, I *wanted* to say that my pc532 lived!
To: Phil Nelson <phil@cs.wwu.edu>
From: Jordan K. Hubbard <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
List: port-pc532
Date: 10/11/1995 12:00:24
> You have several options for installing NetBSD/pc532.
>
>   1) Install NetBSD 1.0.  The full distribution and notes live at
> 	ftp.netbsd.org and mirrors in the 1.0 distribution tree.
>
>   2) Install NetBSD 1.0 and use the snapshot (also on ftp.netbsd.org
> 	and mirrors) to get closer to -current.

But..   There don't appear to be any boot floppies or other medium
for this?

>   3) Wait for a few days (I know, that is very hard!) and let me build
> 	a test distribution for 1.1 and then help me improve the
> 	installation instructions and see if it really works.

Days?  DAYS??  My god, man - my pc532 only just started functioning
after almost 2 years worth of being powered off and you want me to
wait DAYS for my gratification?  What kind of inhuman monster...  :-)

Sure, that'll be no problem and I'm always happy to help you test
a new install..  I guess I'll just reach back under the table
here and turn it back off for now.. :-)

Thanks!

					Jordan