Subject: Re: Well, I *wanted* to say that my pc532 lived!
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Jordan K. Hubbard <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
List: port-pc532
Date: 10/11/1995 01:39:41
> Anybody remember the old Sequent Balances (before they, too, went the
> way of Intel...)?  Still have one at OSU (hurricane - sort of an ironic

You bet!  One of the few machines that actually worked around
National's bug list and produced a functioning machine.  I still
shudder to think of those early companies (like the poor folks who
produced the PERQ) who were killed by that same bug list.  SIGH!

> Anyhow, cool to hear that your 532 lives...

Thank you!  Now I'm just waiting on pins and needles for Phil
to wake up.. :-)

					Jordan