Subject: Re: Floating point exception (core dumped)
To: None <dall@hfrd.dsto.gov.au>
From: Jon Buller <jonb@metronet.com>
List: port-pc532
Date: 09/22/1995 19:04:14
[ Phil's and my comments about getting IEEE math out of the IEEE
  FPU and Ian's statement of a working trap handler for the pc532
  deleted. ]

I'd be interested in trying this out on my NetBSD/PC532.  And
somehow, I have a feeling Phil would like this in his copy too.
(I just suspect he doesn't feel the reward is worth the effort of
starting from scratch, kinda like me 8-)

Better hand it to me soon though, I am supposed to be a new parent
on November 8, and EVERYBODY says my life will completely change,
and I will spend all my time on different things than I do now...
I don't know if that is good or bad 8-)

Jon Buller