Subject: Trying to build a Sep 16 SUP
To: None <port-pc532@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jon Buller <jonb@metronet.com>
List: port-pc532
Date: 09/16/1995 16:07:22
I got this while trying to build libc from today's SUP:

cpp -DNLS -DYP -DLIBC_SCCS -DSYSLIBC_SCCS -I/usr/src/lib/libc/include -D__DBINTE
RFACE_PRIVATE -DPOSIX_MISTAKE -DFLOATING_POINT -I/usr/src/lib/libc/arch/ns32k /u
sr/src/lib/libc/arch/ns32k/sys/exect.S |  as -o exect.o
/usr/include/machine/psl.h: Assembler messages:
/usr/include/machine/psl.h:66: Fatal error:No such opcode
*** Error code 33

I suspect the assembler doesn't know how to deal with:

struct iv {

that's at line 66 in psl.h  Do I need to put a #ifdef ASSEM_DEFS or the
like around this, and put a #define ASSEM_DEFS in exect.S?  I'll be
experimenting with it in the next few minutes, but I thought it looked
like something coming out bad, as opposed to one of my simple screwups.

(If it is in fact one of my simple screwups, please ignore this, or
help me mend my ways yet again...)

Thanks,
Jon