Subject: slattach -s 38400
To: None <port-pc532@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Lee Damon <nomad@castle.org>
List: port-pc532
Date: 01/24/1995 22:04:44
Has anyone been able to get slattach to accept 38400 as a valid speed?

dragon# /sbin/slattach -h -s 38400 /dev/tty02
tcsetattr: Invalid argument
dragon# /sbin/slattach -h -s 19200 /dev/tty02

It kind of annoys me that I'm talking to my pc532 at half the speed I
should be able to use.

I'm running the 1.0 tarballs, and am trying (with no success, <sigh>)
to get the -current sources so I can see if I can make a simple change.

Since my router is a NOS box, I can't use PPP (KA9Q NOS doesn't support
it yet. <sigh again>.) However, if someone has a good PPP implementation
available for NetBSD, I may be able to host it off my BSD/OS box
instead. (decisions decisions.)

thanks
nomad
play: castle!nomad or nomad@castle.org                                 \
work: nomad@qualcomm.com                    - Lee "nomad" Damon -       \
Seneschal; The Castle, Public Access Un*x Systems.                     / \
    "Blessed are the pessimists, for they have made backups."         /   \