Subject: Re: Shared libs
To: None <port-pc532@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jon Buller <jonb@ons.octel.com>
List: port-pc532
Date: 01/19/1995 09:54:07
> What version is your locore.s?  Look for the code at ENTRY(_trap_flag).
> If it has a #if SMALL_INV, then it is correct (as long as SMALL_INV is
> not defined.)  If it does not have that, it has a shared lib bug in it
> and you need to get a copy of the -current version.

Well, the 1.0 sources I have do NOT have SMALL_INV in locore.s anywhere.
After looking at every ENTRY(*) in the file, I found trap_flg, but no
#if's.  So I just did a 'tar zxvpf comp.tar.gz' to fix it. 8-(  I'll
try again when I get some better net access than the over-used one-lane
road to the Information Super-Highway I have now.

Jon Buller