Subject: Shared Libs
To: None <port-pc532@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jon Buller <jonb@ons.octel.com>
List: port-pc532
Date: 01/17/1995 13:50:42
The fix to ps -u returning the message Floating exception after the
header is, in fact, solved by deleting /var/db/kvm_*.db (I don't
remember exactly what the * represented...)  Thanks Matthias.

As for getting shared libs running, Did you miss a step?  I fixed
bsd.own.mk and .../csu/ns32k/Makefile, rebuilt crt0.o, did a
'make clean; make; make install' for ld and gas, and then did the
same thing in libcurses.  The only problem is that there is no
libcurses.so* created... 8-(  Any hints Matthias (or Phil)?

Jon Buller