Subject: Re: What is a pc532?
To: Sam C. Nicholson !! <scion@symtec.com>
From: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@alpha.bostic.com>
List: port-pc532
Date: 11/12/1994 01:42:25
> Would someone please clue-enable me as to what a pc532 is?
> thanks

i'll give it a shot in case nobody else answered this.  (i saw
not replies in my mailbox, so...)  i'm by no means a pc532 authority,
having never seen one, and having asked exactly the same question
as you, just a few months ago.  8-)

a pc532 is a single-board (i think) computer based on the ns32532
microprocessor.  It was designed by those wacky engineers, the
denziens of USENET.  8-)

it has two SCSI busses, eight serial ports, and no display adapter.
It doesn't have an ethernet, either, but i think somebody (who?)
came up with plans to build one not so long ago.

and odd beast.

chris