Re: Efika 5200B

Frank Wille a écrit :
BERTRAND Joël wrote:

   I'm trying to install NetBSD (HEAD) on an Efika 5200B.

The Efika is not yet supported by ofppc. There have been some efforts in the
past, but nobody ever wrote the missing interrupt handler and drivers.

	Thanks a lot for your answer.

firmware seems to load kernel but this kernel panics with "no
/dev/console" message.

Hm. Not sure about that, but IIRC a simple console should work via OFW.
Maybe I find some time to test a recent kernel on one of my Efikas these
days. Then I will report back.

I'm waiting for your tests. I have found this ppc board and I'm trying to find a runnable operating system (that is not Linux as this board only has 128 MB).

	Best regards,

	JKB