Re: 7028-6E1 (pSeries 610) and how to burn cd

In the very least, I'd say fire netbsd up on them and see where it explodes.
After that, a dump of OFW would probably be useful.

I'd have to see where it went kaput before guessing on how hard it will be.

On 04-Jan-2012 ..I'd rather be coding ASM! wrote:
> Tim, I'd be extremely interested in helping out with an RS64 port. I've a
> couple of AS/400's at home I mostly potter about in i5R3 and i5r2 on.

---
Tim Rightnour <root%garbled.net@localhost>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/