Re: Fwd: about Pegasos1 (april fix 2) support

On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 13:30:58 +0100
acrux <acrux_it%libero.it@localhost> wrote:

> Konstantin Felix Madeheim <stanmade%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> > > FWIW, I also still own a Pegasos 1 (256 Megs, Radeon 7000) [...]
>
> you could directly send the board to Frank if you are located in the
> same country.

This could indeed speed up the whole process. But when somebody is really
interested in it, and willing to spend a lot of time, it can also be done
remotely.

AFAIK the Pegasos1 was booting under Linux in the past. Do you know of
any problem with the Peg1 OFW accessing block devices, like a CD-ROM?
Were they solved or is Linux going another route of booting the system?

--
Frank Wille