Re: call for testers - switching ofppc to xorg X11

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 00:02:37 +1100
matthew green <mrg%eterna.com.au@localhost> wrote:

> > The problem in the original source was that the AGP configuration space
> > was only enabled during autoconfig. So every PCI bus scan after that
> > was unable to see AGP cards.
>
> OK.  is there a reason to swap it on and off just for pci conf reads?

The only reason at the moment is that the old pegasospci-approach did
it the same way, and that it works.

We should just try what happens when switching it on during gt_attach()
and leave it so. I can test that durig the next days.

--
Frank Wille