Re: call for testers - switching ofppc to xorg X11

matthew gree wrote:

> with this patch applied (by hand -- the spacing is really broken in
> your patch)

Sorry. My mail client does that. And I forgot if attachments make it into
this list.

> my pegasos is able to use the "radeon" driver with Xorg.

Great! So you can commit Xorg for ofppc? I will try it then.

Unfortunately the Pegasos2 still freezes with USB devices plugged in. I have
no idea about this bug yet...

--
Frank Wille