Re: marvell relation support 20100602

Hi! Matt,

From: Matt Thomas <matt%3am-software.com@localhost>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 18:24:59 -0700

> On Jun 10, 2010, at 12:44 AM, KIYOHARA Takashi wrote:
>
> > Can you see pci and ethernet as a result?  gt checks these to exist in
> > arch/ofppc/pci/gt_mainbus.c::gt_match().
> > (in my memory:  /ethernet, /pci@80000000, /pci@c0000000)
> >
> > Or, can the reason why gt is not matched by your PegasosII be examined?
>
> I have no ethernet at the top level.  Changing match to allow for
> that allows it to come up.  3am-software.com/dmesg/pegasos.txt has
> an updated dmesg.

I want to know whether to be able to use Gigabit Ethernet with your
PegasosII.  Can you use your GbE on MorphOS?  Moreover, is the MAC
address obtained?  When the MAC address is not obtained, mvgbe is not
matched.

3am-software.com/dmesg/pegasos.txt:
  mvgbec0 at gt0 unit 0 offset 0x0000-0x3fff: Marvell Gigabit Ethernet
Controller
  mvgbe at mvgbec0 port 0 not configured
  mvgbe at mvgbec0 port 1 not configured
  mvgbe at mvgbec0 port 2 not configured

Or, can you netboot on SmartFirmware via geth(GbE)?

Thanks,
--
kiyohara