Re: MPC5200 support

Robert Swindells wrote:

>> Why was it necessary to include ofcons?
>
> Because without it I lose any debug output. I have some ideas why but
> haven't fixed it yet.
>
> When the psc uart driver works then the ofcons code can be deleted. The
> plan was to get to the point where I could telnet into it then fix the
> uart code.

Ok, makes sense. Do you have the impression that the interrupts are working
correctly?

I ask because I tried the kernel on my Efika today. It reaches the boot-
prompt and even reports the name and dimensions of my hard disk. But there
are also messages about "lost interrupts".

Unfortunately I had to boot the kernel directly, because I couldn't find out
why ofwboot failed. If reports "root addr=0.0.0.0" and waits forever.

Strange, I'm sure I had it working last year. I have set "boot-protocol" in
OFW to "dhcp". Other settings don't even allow me to load ofwboot over the
net... :|

--
    _  Frank Wille (frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost)
 _ //  http://sun.hasenbraten.de/~frank/