re: NetBSD/ofppc install ISO available

   >> Does it really work for anybody? Or is it something with my system?

it really works for me.

   > With physical console, or serial console? I'm using serial console. I

   Tried both. Both are hanging.

   Maybe I have to physically remove the graphics card? But usually it should
   be ignored now.

i did a lot of work with my radeon 9200 taken out, but, i put it
back eventually and it doesn't have a problem.

do you have any other cards in your machine?  what firmware release
is it?

.mrg.