Re: FirePower (was Re: TODO list for ofppc)

On 24-Jan-2008 Izumi Tsutsui wrote:
> Looks iomem space still has some problem, but not so bad..

I have two ideas about this:

1) when we picked a range of 0-ffff, I picked it based on the numbers in the
ide controller.  That may have been a bad idea.  Perhaps you really want
1000-ffff and you want PCI_NETBSD_CONFIGURE to avoid the ide.

2) Its also possible that because you have two IO spaces, only one is for pci
io, and the other is intended for ISA io via PCI.  Perhaps align the extent to
use the second one.

---
Tim Rightnour <root%garbled.net@localhost>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/