Re: Announcing the rebirth of the ofppc port

Matt Sealey wrote:

>> I am even running my Pegasos in multiuser mode, with working daemons,
>> like inetd, sshd and postifx. No stability problems!
>
> For the love of the Goddess, someone make an install CD!

This doesn't make much sense yet. Although multiuser is working, I'm running
it via NFS and serial console. We still have to implement a clean solution
for the vt8231 bug and the keyboard-attachment problem. Then we have to test
the other devices, like USB and audio.

--
    _  Frank Wille (frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost)
 _ //  http://sun.hasenbraten.de/~frank/