Re: pci_attach_hook() tweaks

Tim Rightnour wrote:

>> Because the secondary channel didn't work. I guessed it was firing irq
>> 15, which is not recognized.
>
> Can you just reprogram the viaide to use 14 as the secondary channel irq?

Currently I don't know how. Maybe I find out.

But there is simple solution (or hack) to make it work perfectly: whenever
the native PCI interrupt handler for irq 14 is installed, I will additionally
install the same handler for irq 15. Tested. Works fine!

--
    _  Frank Wille (frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost)
 _ //  http://sun.hasenbraten.de/~frank/