Re: TODO list for ofppc

On 27-Nov-2007 Frank Wille wrote:
>  Is there any MD callback when attaching devices on the
> PCI bus?

There are a few different ways to do it.. One way is to do it in the
device_register routine, however, that occurs after probe, and before attach.

Another way to do it is to write it directly into the viaide driver, and enable
it conditionally with a device property.

Realistically though, I think since it's just PCI commands, that could more or
less be issued whenever we want, we can just do it in pegasospci.c before
calling the probe of the bus.

---
Tim Rightnour <root%garbled.net@localhost>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/