Subject: Re: Pegasos PCI-bus scan works
To: Frank Wille <frank@phoenix.owl.de>
From: Matt Sealey <matt@genesi-usa.com>
List: port-ofppc
Date: 11/01/2007 22:54:54
Frank Wille wrote:
> I will send you my modified pegasospci.c in a private email, so you can
> check yourself.

If stuff like this eventually goes to get committed, can we not call it
after the specific platform but after the chipset it's dealing with?

marvell_pci.c would be far more descriptive if another Discovery platform
comes along (we support 3 of their chipsets with our firmware.. and who
knows who else might bite) which needs the same trick.

I dunno though. Just, in the interest of not having a set of very very
specific platform files when they are not very specific at all :D

--
Matt Sealey <matt@genesi-usa.com>
Genesi, Manager, Developer Relations