Re: Current EFIKA status?

Tim Rightnour wrote:

FYI, with my more recent commits, I've fixed both the batmapping of the various
ranges, and the interrupt maps for the machine.  (the interrupt map for the
second PCI bus may look bogus, but thats because the pciconf routines haven't
been rewritten, once they are, the interrupt map will be correct automatically)

Great!

So this leaves just writing a few pegasos specific pciconf routines, and
bus_space_mapping/initting the marvell ranges.  This is what linux had to say
about them:

 19 #define PEGASOS2_MARVELL_REGBASE                (0xf1000000)
 20 #define PEGASOS2_MARVELL_REGSIZE                (0x00004000)

This is not enough to cover the magic AGP-PCI registers at
0xf100f118 and 0xf100f11c.

 21 #define PEGASOS2_SRAM_BASE                      (0xf2000000)
 22 #define PEGASOS2_SRAM_SIZE                      (256*1024)

Didn't know there was SRAM on the Peg2. I wonder if it is used.

I'm going to be out of town starting saturday, so if you want to play with
this, feel free.

I will. :)

--
Frank Wille