Subject: Re: Current EFIKA status?
To: Frank Wille <frank@phoenix.owl.de>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
List: port-ofppc
Date: 10/26/2007 01:47:56
On 25-Oct-2007 Tim Rightnour wrote:
> Looks like we will have to BAT map the 0xf1 range on the Pegasos to deal with
> the Marvell.

FYI, with my more recent commits, I've fixed both the batmapping of the various
ranges, and the interrupt maps for the machine.  (the interrupt map for the
second PCI bus may look bogus, but thats because the pciconf routines haven't
been rewritten, once they are, the interrupt map will be correct automatically)

So this leaves just writing a few pegasos specific pciconf routines, and
bus_space_mapping/initting the marvell ranges.  This is what linux had to say
about them:

 19 #define PEGASOS2_MARVELL_REGBASE                (0xf1000000)
 20 #define PEGASOS2_MARVELL_REGSIZE                (0x00004000)
 21 #define PEGASOS2_SRAM_BASE                      (0xf2000000)
 22 #define PEGASOS2_SRAM_SIZE                      (256*1024)

I'm going to be out of town starting saturday, so if you want to play with
this, feel free.

---
Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/