Subject: Re: Current EFIKA status?
To: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
From: Frank Wille <frank@phoenix.owl.de>
List: port-ofppc
Date: 10/24/2007 23:44:11
Tim Rightnour wrote:

On 24.10.07 08:20:32 you wrote:

>>> Yes, when using the config-l method on the correct node.
>>
>> Should in RTAS too (there is only one card on domain 0) but, I wouldn't
>> rely on this magic for other CHRP systems.
>
> I've been playing around with the config-l methods on the PegasosII, and I
> haven't had a whole lot of luck with them.

Maybe you shouldn't spend too much time on it. It can be used as a fallback
for unknown OFW-architectures, but for the Pegasos everything is known. I
got all the required offsets and tricks.

Do you already have a solution for the
"panic: kernel diagnostic assertion "vm_map_pmap(map) == pmap_kernel()" failed"
problem?

Then I could check my implementation and send you the source if it works.

--
    _  Frank Wille (frank@phoenix.owl.de)
 _ //  http://sun.hasenbraten.de/~frank/