Subject: RE: Pegasos status
To: Frank Wille <frank@phoenix.owl.de>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
List: port-ofppc
Date: 10/21/2007 08:48:42
On 21-Oct-2007 Frank Wille wrote:
> I'm lost at this point. Has anybody an idea?

I'm currently working on that part right now, and I'm a bit further along.  I'm
going to have to reorganize a big chunk of the code dealing with isa in order
to fix it up.  What you did there was what I tried already, but its going to
cause problems further down, so I have to change the whole way we deal with isa
in CHRP.  Give me a little time to get that all changed around and tested out.

However, the problem with the kernel symbol table should be fixed in -current,
you also need a new bootloader to match it.

---
Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/