Re: Current EFIKA status?

Matt Sealey wrote:

The MPC5121e is just an MPC5200B with a hell of a lot more functionality.
It has BestComm :)

Ah, this is good news. Because the documentation on BestComm is... scarce, and it was my main concern that the support for BestComm would be written only for the MPC5200B.

We aren't ditching the Efika or the MPC5200B, but we are making some
subtle changes to the current design, and producing a new model next
year, along with one based on the new chip. You'll see the Efika 5200B
as part of a few consumer electronics products before you see the 5121e
on your desk..

Nice to know, thanks for this update.

Regards,
 Aymeric