Re: PCI config (was: Current EFIKA status?)

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 00:11:20 +0200
Frank Wille <frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost> wrote:

> This is great and should work for much more OF platforms than the
> current approach in ppcoea-renovation.
It should work on _any_ OFW machine that implements OFW proper.

> Why didn't you commit it?
>
> BTW, on which source are you working? I found no pc_ihandle in any
> pci_chipset_tag, neither in current source nor in ppcoea-renovation...
> :|
I did some extensive work on ofppc to make it truely generic.
Unfortunately I never had the time to finish my work. Then
ppcoea-renovation happened and made most of my stuff obsolete.

You can get my stuff from:
http://www.unixag-kl.fh-kl.de/~jkunz/NetBSD/ofppc/ofppc.tar.gz

pc_ihandle is a OFW instance handle of the PCI-Host bridge device node.
--

tschüß,
       Jochen