Subject: Current EFIKA status?
To: None <port-ofppc@netbsd.org>
From: Jonathan Schleifer <js@h3c.de>
List: port-ofppc
Date: 10/04/2007 16:53:19
--Sig_HE8z=A2X8VbfFB1csWN2L4G

Hello!

I was wondering about the current status of the EFIKA port since it's
been a while that there was a status report on this list.
Does it boot correctly now? If not, what has to be done? If so, what
needs to be done to make it usable? I'll look if I can help out, but my
PPC assembly knowledge is very limited.

PS: Please CC me as I'm not (yet) on the list.

--=20
Jonathan