Re: NOTICE: major changes to ofppc incoming

On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 23:46:56 +0100
Matt Sealey <matt%genesi-usa.com@localhost> wrote:

> Well, I was thinking from x86 Linux.
You should be able to cross build NetBSD from Linux. Maybe you need a
bit of hacking to get it going. I suspect that it will just work on
Linux, given how much it has in common with NetBSD (compiler etc.).

There are people cross building NetBSD on MacOS X and Solaris. I did
cross builds on IRIX. These build environements are much more "strange"
then Linux.
--

tschüß,
       Jochen