Subject: Re: NOTICE: major changes to ofppc incoming
To: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
From: Matt Sealey <matt@genesi-usa.com>
List: port-ofppc
Date: 06/26/2007 23:48:09
Two quick questions

1) where do I get this tree quickly and easily (I'm loathe to guess through
cvs/svn documentation, I always seem to miss something if it's not written
in "cvs for dummies" like sourceforge has)

2) does it crosscompile? I don't have any way of building a powerpc system
from anything but a linux x86 laptop at the moment. the last time I tried
this the suggestion (from the FreeBSD team I got the same result) was for
me to buy a cheap old Mac to get the first stuff built. That's really beyond
my means and the Efika will be all I have to do any further builds (not
using it for builds means I can do more work)

--
Matt Sealey <matt@genesi-usa.com>
Genesi, Manager, Developer Relations