Re: EFIKA status?

There are a couple of people working on it but there seems to be a little
quandry as to the initial bootup (firmware is in real-mode and NetBSD has
been coded in the past to run from an Apple virtual-mode firmware).

Aside from that there's been some booting. I'm not sure if FreeBSD is any
further along. Guys? :)

--
Matt Sealey <matt%genesi-usa.com@localhost>
Genesi, Manager, Developer Relations

Radoslaw Kujawa wrote:
Hello list.
  What is the current status of EFIKA support? I remember reading some
e-mails about it back in January. However, I can't find in the HEAD
anything that would look like kernel config for EFIKA...
  I'm EFIKA owner and I would really like to see NetBSD running on it :).
Please let me know if I can help with testing - I have some
understanding of NetBSD internals.

Greets
Radek