Re: Pegasos patches

On 8/7/06, DataZap <az%datazap.net@localhost> wrote:
Hi,

I haven't heard from you in a while, and I was just wondering how things
are going.  Please keep me informed as to your progress. Also, please let
me know if there is anything that I can do to help.

Well, no progress so far. I'm not at home, I've been on holidays and
will be out for another week.

Meanwhile, maybe someone with access to an ofppc platform could
try/review my patches. My main concern is the ofnet driver, as it has
changed quite a bit and my patches might be wrong for other ofppc
platforms (heh, those might even be wrong for pegasos, as there were
still some problems with NFS).