Subject: Re: New PortMaster for NetBSD/prep
To: Cory Bajus <>
From: Tim Rightnour <>
List: port-ofppc
Date: 03/09/2006 09:26:26
On 09-Mar-2006 Cory Bajus wrote:
> That's fine - I'll work on getting these 7025 systems configured for
> remote developer access (including console and power control) so they
> are ready when you (or other interested prep developers) are.

That would be awesome.  Also useful would be a place I can put the boot images
for the netboot.  Here at home I just have all the machines pointed at one
tftp/bootp server, and they all just load the same image named
/tftpboot/boot.fs.  Netbooting these old machines is the easiest way to test
them repeatedly.  All I would need is a way to put the image in the location to
be booted.

I'm not sure what is needed for netbooting ofppc...  I'm not as familiar with
that port.

Tim Rightnour <>
NetBSD: Free multi-architecture OS
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: